After Guild Wars 2’s three million activations announcement and Colin Johanson’s blog post on ArenaNet’s dedication to supporting Guild Wars 2’s live game in 2013, we are pleased to share with you additional highlights of the first update, arriving Monday 28th January.
In the first update of the new year, players will be treated to a number of new features, including:
• A new storyline will play out over the coming months, one that all players can enjoy
• New achievement currency for daily/monthly achievements and new items you can buy with the new currency. There will also be rotating daily achievements every day of the week
• Guesting to allow playing with friends on different worlds.
• One Week, Two-Team PvP Tournaments and a new PvP Map permanently added to the rotation
• Several more game improvements and balancing enhancements
More specific information on the update will be posted on the Guild Wars 2 website today.